What happens when I place my order?
*Your order will process 1-3 business days before it goes to production to ensure sizing, graphic files, and logistics are feasible.
*Once it is printed, transferred, and sent to sewing, you will receive an email that says "processing," followed by a "shipped" email, meaning the label is created.
*The total time can be 3-15 business days depending on the order size and season. (Holidays and other seasons with severe weather may impact production and shipping).
*Items must be in their original state and packaging within 30 days of purchase for valid exchanges or returns. EXCLUDING team gear and Custom Items.
*Footwear must be returned in its original shoebox, unworn.
To start the RMA process (Customer Initiated):
- Log in to your account on www.xpagear.com in the 'My Account' section (or create one).
- In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
- Once in the order, click on the "Add New RMA" button.
- Choose the number of items you want to return in the Order Items section.
- In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return.
- Finally, add comments in the Comments section. This is optional. Once done, click Save RMA and an email will be sent to you to await further instructions.
- *Item(s) not available
- *Difficulty in processing payment information
- *Cannot ship to address provided
- *Duplicate order was placed
- *Canceled due to a customer request (if possible)
Custom Made Exchange Policy
*We are not a retail storefront, we are an online shop ONLY, and do not carry stock. Please be patient as we fulfill your order.
*We are not Amazon, so shipping speed doesn't apply until the garment is finished. All retail items except for those marked "in-stock" such as shoes, masks, or Mystery Boxes made by Xtreme Pro Apparel, are custom-made-to-order.
*Since we are a made-to-order shop, exchanges are not easily applicable. We stand by our products, however, if you wish to exchange something, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs as well as a restocking fee. Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unworn, and in sellable condition. Once XPA receives your items, we will issue a new work order for a garment of equal value and send a new payment link for shipping.
When will I get my refund?
Refunds will be issued back to your original form of payment within 10 business days of when the return was dropped off at a UPS, USPS or FedEx Facility. Normal bank processing times do apply and may take up to a full billing cycle.
Will I be refunded for the shipping fee?
No, we do not refund the shipping fee. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
These policies are subject to change without notice.